Saturday 26 April 2014

The Secret Love | J.C.M










We’re both freshmen when I met you,
For me you’re the best I've ever knew,
For you’re so beautiful and new,
Like a lovely rose with dew.

In my eyes you’re the only one,
And in my heart you’ll never gone.
For you in typhoon I will stand,
To see you soon and ask your hand.

I hope you will always remember,
In my loving heart you’re the porter,
And it will wait for you forever,
Until the last minute of the timer.

I hope you’ll come and realize,
All my love and sacrifice,
To make you laugh at times,
Even if it hurts sometimes,

‘Coz you treat this just a friend,
In me it’s hard to bend
‘Coz I can’t tell you then,
That my love never ends.

My self is like a nouveau riche when I knew you,
For you’re my happiness and smiles too.
Up the sky and mountains blue,
That’s how my SECRET LOVE for you…


0 comments:

Post a Comment