Monday 10 March 2014

Departure

Here we are in a distance we can't reach
I can only see you smile but we're a universe apart
It feels so cold like a shower in the rain
It makes me feel free but I still need warmth

Looks like forever doesn't seem long enough
For me to realize everything

I'll find a perfect way follow
To take the truth beyond the sorrow
And live my life like there is no tomorrow
I'll cherish everything inside
Our memories left in my mind
And wait patiently for the right time
'Cause I know there's a place for me beside you
It's just somewhere in the sky

Someday soon, I might be with you again
We could start another story we can share through time
How I wish I could return and change the past
But the time keeps running too fast

Your sheer departure left me solitary days
Since the moment you breathe life away

Original Piece of: | Joeric Delarmente |

Do you have this kind of unique and original piece of poetic works? Email this at mjc.tops.dnhsblog@blogger.com, including the author's name. We'll gladly credit it to them and post it in our blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment