Monday 10 March 2014

Letting Go!















Isn't wonderful to have people around you?
Promising  that they would not leave you?
To stick with you tick or thin?
To be beside you until hell freezes over?
Damn ! How fascinating their promises were.

I thought... I thought... I thought...
Gosh! I'm so stupid believing in their sweet swears & Lies
I believe them b'cos I thought they were true,
I thought they wouldn't make my heart cry
and I thought they couldn't afford to lose me.
I thought -for a second,this is just the only thing I'm sure-of
I was a fooled!

It's not that I own them,It's just that I'm too selfish to the ones 
I love and I don't want us to be parted again!
But if the time comes that they have to leave,
I will just close my eyes co's I don't have the strength to see him leaving.

For in my sixteen years of existence,
I definitely conclude :
That the most difficult words I know are 
"LETTING GO"!

Original Piece of: | Kristy Jane Tatoy Peñero |

Do you have this kind of unique and original piece of poetic works? Email this at mjc.tops.dnhsblog@blogger.com, including the author's name. We'll gladly credit it to them and post it in our blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment