Monday 10 March 2014

If Only

You won't fade away and will never be
You're stuck in my heart and in my fantasy
Your beauty exists in my world full of dreams
And the sound of your voice, so sweet to as it seems

Like a movie where you came into my life to steal my heart
And I came to rescue you in every danger from the start

If only you're the sun to brighten my days
It would only take a smile to shine all the way
If only you are here to stay by my side
We would count the stars in the moonlit sky
And this would only come true
If I close my eyes just dreaming of you

A fiction to their eyes, to me it was real
It's sad but it's true, I'm making time stand still
'Cause I don't want to forget the face of that girl
The day she stepped into the ground of my world

If only I'm the hero with power and might
I'd do all of my best just to save your life
If only I am there to stay by your side
I'd kiss you goodnight, watch as you sleep tight
But this would only come true
If I close my eyes just dreaming of you

Original Piece of: | Joeric Delarmente |

Do you have this kind of unique and original piece of poetic works? Email this at mjc.tops.dnhsblog@blogger.com, including the author's name. We'll gladly credit it to them and post it in our blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment