Sunday 23 March 2014

The Accuracy of My Chemistry


















So many times I tried my dear
To simplify the way I feel
I wondered if notations would mean
The whole of what my nucleus to tell.

I tried to compare different elements
Using metallic property, one of the means
I tried ionization energy and atomic radius
To integrate these crazy thoughts.

I tried to lodge electron affinity
By my unknown ion increased to three
I used the lambda of Louis de Broglie
To measure the wavelength of my Chemistry.

I tried to add the average percentage first
But what I got was not the best
I dislodged it from the average’s sum
But the difference is negative one.

As I used Dalton’s atomic theory
It extended into the idea of indivisibility
I gave up and thought twice
To use chemistry is a simple device.

So what I used was electron configuration
To solve it with a formula and so on
So did with the aid of electron negativity
At last I got the right answer one-four-three.


By: Dr. Padz | The Viewer 2003-2004
Central Mindanao University Laboratory High School

0 comments:

Post a Comment