Wednesday 12 March 2014

I LOVE YOU - Three Words to Say Yet Hundred Ways to Show

I love you! Yes I do.
I love you more than anyone else could do.
I may not be vocal, but deep in my heart is where you reside;
Oh! How I love to fill your heart with pure delight.

My heart beats for just you my love;
I’m sending you love songs given to me from above;
You always utter the words “I love you baby”
Hearing no response from me

  My silence never bothers you
For you know that I love you so!
The moment I opened my heart and let you in
Great love as well as consequences of it starting to begin.

We never meant for this to happen
But we are both sure happy it did
We’ve found the closest thing to heaven
Making us feel like a kid!

You taught me not to be afraid
Fearing not of wanting you
I’m really glad to have found you
I can never grace my heart away from you

I do hope everything will be alright
Making our love, a guiding light
Putting us both on the right track
Living the promise of our everlasting love!

Original Piece of: | Claytie D. Dionson |

Do you have this kind of unique and original piece of poetic works? Email this at mjc.tops.dnhsblog@blogger.com, including the author's name. We'll gladly credit it to them and post it in our blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment