Monday 10 March 2014

The Good Old Memoirs

October 30 was the day,
When I started feeling your affection,
Twas evening and as I lay,
I kept seeing your illusion,

Cold evening of December 24,
I went to talk to you,
I gently said " I love you",
And you told me you do too.

A smile suddenly painted my face,
As I gaze at the stars on a cloudless sky,
I tried to form your angelic face,
As a shooting star passes by.

June 5, 2010 everything came to an end,
I seemed to give up, can't bear it anymore,
I wanted my heart to be mend,
And I think you're still the cure.

But I guess It's time to say the magical word,
"Goodbye" to you I hope you're fine,
I wanted to go further in this world,
I knew it, I am yours but you're not mine.


Original Piece of | Vince Onel Clenuar |

Do you have this kind of unique and original piece of poetic works? Email this at mjc.tops.dnhsblog@blogger.com, including the author's name. We'll gladly credit it to them and post it in our blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment